2015 Sunday 15th November – 1/2 Day Retreat – OCEAN EARTH SURF
Super charge your weekend with a fresh yoga session, healthy meals and refreshments, mellow surfing and an inspiring wholefood demonstration.
What to expect?
The Half Day Retreat will gift you a time efficient Yoga/Surf/Wholefood experience without having to travel far.
This Retreat is perfect for:
- the busy person who doesn’t want to take a lot of time off but would really love a recharge!
- those looking for a power-packed, short but sweet fun outing without having to organise anything!
- those who are completely new to surfing or haven’t been for a while and would benefit from expert guidance and nuturing!
- people who to get together as a group, but want an alternative to ‘doing lunch’.
- individuals who want to ‘have a go’ with the support of patient and understanding instructors, qualified to look after you as you get a little out of your comfort zone.
All guests receive the following:
Venue at a luxury waterfront resort
Green Smoothie, Energising Breakfast, Tea/Coffee, Scrumptious Lunch
Raw Food Cooking Demonstration
Two group yoga sessions, all equip supplied
An ocean experience (surf/SUP/snorkel/swim) – the 15th Nov is a surf date!
A warm shower and cuppa after your surf
Group photo & Drop Box of your hot surfing moments
Encouragement and support from qualified instructors
What a Typical Day at Ocean Earth Retreat includes
Energise Yoga Session
Wholefoods and Raw Treats Breakfast & Tea/Coffee
Ocean Experience – Surfing / Stand Up Paddling / Swim/Snorkel / Horse Ride / Cape to Cape Adventure Walk
Light Yin Yoga
Food Demo and
What’s not included?
Transport to & from surf break
What we suggest you pack
Personal items (Panadol etc)
Bathers & towel
Boardies, tshirt, beach clothing
Walk shoes and socks
goggles and cap
Leave valuable items and jewellery at home
Sense of fun and adventure!